The last couple of months have been hectic, to say the least. Some great things have been happening and I wanted to share them with you:
- I’m moving forward with my plans to publish PROJECT EX soon. I don’t have any details yet, but I’m hoping you’ll be able to tuck a copy into your beach bag this summer! Am I excited? YES!!!
- The LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER anthology – which includes my essay, “Steam Power” – was published in April. It’s received national press coverage and was recently selected as one of the “148 Sexiest, Sweetest Books of 2015” by Pop Sugar!
- As one of two Philadelphia-area authors whose work is included in the anthology– the other is NY Times best-selling author, Jennifer Weiner – I did a pre-Mother’s Day book signing at Main Point Books in Bryn Mawr, PA.
- ·In May, my article, “Making It Also a Grandmother’s Day,” appeared in the Jewish Exponent.
- I just returned from an amazing two-week trip to Israel. You’ll be hearing more about my incredible experiences in upcoming posts.
Thanks for your patience – hope you’re having a wonderful summer!